To watch movies from time to time on a canvas is the most comfortable position, I decided to place the projector right under my bed. In case it’s not used I would just slip it under the bed frame.
An easy solution was found by using a cardboard box, but after some days a more orderly and safer solution was needed. So I decided to build a nice casing, which collects the cables and protects the projector.
It stated out the following features were useful:
- low height of the case, capable to be stored under the bed (max height 21 cm)
- two areas with the case (top and bottom), to hide the cables under to projector
- adjustable horizontal angle of the projector
- dust proof storage, if not in use
- optional: sockets for power and Ethernet